- MPAPSE Curriculum Training, June 2023
June 5, 2023 - June 7, 2023
9:00 am PDT - 2:00 pm PDT
Event Phone: 1-541-953-6808
This training is held on Zoom over three days, June 5, 6, & 7, 2023.
Each day we will meet from 9 – 11 a.m. and 12 – 2 p.m. PT
This training is a total of 12 hours in total.
Purchase Registration Tickets at bottom of this page.
Parenting education professionals will learn the best use of the Make Parenting A Pleasure®, Second Edition. This training also applies to parenting educators who use the original Make Parenting A Pleasure®, Parenting Now® the Curriculum, and Haga de la Paternidad un Placer®.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the curriculum
- Experience a sample session
- Use portions of the curriculum to discuss how it may be facilitated virtually
- Discuss applications and implementation for using the curriculum with the families you serve
In addition, you will:
- Gain experience in how to facilitate parenting groups on Zoom
- Leave with eight new icebreakers!
By the end of this training, you will be more knowledgeable, confident, and skilled in delivering the curriculum.
Venue: Virtual - Zoom meeting